Basic Philosophy and Management Policy
Focused Policy-based Financing
Following the national policy, provide flexible policy-based financing by utilizing a variety of financing programs and schemes to meet the needs of society, while complementing the activities of private financial institutions.
Strive to conduct highly transparent and efficient business operations based on a high level of corporate governance and hold itself accountable to the public.
Furthermore, JFC is committed to becoming a self-governing organization continuously evaluating and improving its activities.
1.Improving customer service
- A. JFC is committed to being a familiar and reliable organization that responds with compassion from the customer's perspective.
- B. In addition to enhancing products, JFC will improve the quality of services by augmenting consulting functions and capacity, and by leveraging capital and information, it will respond promptly and precisely to the needs of a range of clients requiring policy-based financing.
2. Exercise of safety net functions
- A. Respond agilely to demands for safety net services due to natural disaster, economic change, etc.
- B. Respond to damage due to risks including internal and external turmoil in the financial order, natural disaster, etc.
3. Contribution to the growth and development of the Japanese economy
- JFC will respond properly to meet the diverse needs required for policy-based financing including support for the creation of new businesses, revitalization of businesses, overseas expansion, and new expansion of agricultural, forestry, and fisheries businesses, in accordance with national policies and will contribute to the growth and development of the Japanese economy.
4. Contribution to regional revitalization
- A. Promote support to demonstrate vitality of SMEs and micro businesses and agricultural, forestry, and fishery businesses sustaining regional economies by creating and maintaining employment, etc.
- B. Contribute to regional revitalization by demonstrating our comprehensive capabilities by participating in regional project such as comprehensive strategies of the local government.
- C. Commit to contributing to local communities by expanding activities rooted in local areas.
5. Promoting low-cost and efficient business operations that show awareness of environment and energy issues
- A. Contribute to society by promoting corporate activity that shows awareness of environment and energy issues.
- B. To promote enhancement of customer services and rationalization and greater efficiency in administrative operations, put in place efficient information systems based on the TCO* reduction approach.
- C. Responding to active improvement proposals from staff, work to rationalize administrative operations and realize efficient business operations.
- * TCO: total cost of ownership: total cost of introduction, maintenance, management, etc., of computer systems
6. Creation of a rewarding workplace
- A. Boost training to increase the quality and ability of each employee's professional expertise for conducting policy-based financing.
- B. Create diverse workplaces where staff can fully utilize their capacities with pride and a sense of mission.
- C. Further promote career opportunities for women, including the active appointment of female employees to managerial positions and by promoting career development for women.
7. Engage in enhancement of risk management system and entrenchment of compliance
- From the perspective of corporate governance, enhance risk management system and instill strong compliance awareness into management and staff.