Micro Business and Individual Unit
- Direct mailings providing information on loan programs, etc.*
* JFC may use direct mailing to furnish its customers with information on its loan programs that it believes to be in the best interest of the customers. Customers who do not wish to receive such mailings may request to be removed from the mailing list by contacting a local branch of the Micro Business and Individual Unit.
- Disclosure to designated recipients of information listed in the following table.
Agricultural, Forestry, Fisheries, and Food Business Unit
- Screening procedures by administrative agencies necessary for loans, and procedures for receipt of confirmatory documents and opinion letters from administrative agencies necessary for loans.
- Disclosure of information to third parties to the extent necessary for proper execution of operations, such as reporting to competent ministries and supervisory agencies.
- Preparation of documents for use in making loan decisions, such as by conducting surveys, data analysis, and questionnaires.
- Disclosure of various information relating to loans, such as the mailing of payment notices.
Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) Unit
- Underwriting of credit insurance, payment of insurance proceeds, and management of insurance, following underwriting.
- Disclosure of information necessary for supporting the management of SMEs provided to aid the growth and development of SME customers.
- Conducting and releasing the results of surveys concerning business trends among SMEs conducted to support the growth and development of SME customers.
- Offer of information or suggestions concerning loan programs.
- Evaluation of policies regarding SMEs, and release of evaluation results, as well as research and development concerning new policy-based financing methods.
Crisis Response Operations Department
- Casualty insurance underwriting, damage compensation, and post-crisis management.
- Payment of interest subsidies and management subsequent to payment.