Establishment of Business Start-up Support Centers and Business Support Plazas
The Micro Unit has established Business Start-up Support Centers and Business Support Plazas throughout Japan to support a wide range of business start-ups and others attempting to start a second business. (Note)
Note: Companies diversifying or moving into a new business field.
- [Business Start-up Support Centers]
- Centers are located in 15 regions of Japan from Hokkaido to Kyushu.
- Centers provide timely support to customers through collaboration with regional organizations that support start-ups.
- Centers organize diverse seminars targeted at customers in varying stages of their business cycle, both before and after starting business.
- [Business Support Plazas]
- There are three plazas: Tokyo, Nagoya, and Osaka.
- Appointments for consultation are available to persons who plan to start a new business and those who have never used JFC's services.
- For those who cannot visit during regular business hours, weekend and evening appointments are also available.
Note: Sunday consultations are available on first and third Sundays of each month at Tokyo Business Support Plaza.
Centers and Plazas (As of June 2013)